Private Guided Safaris
With more than 15 years of experience in the guiding and hospitality industries I will assist you with not only planning and conceptualising your dream safari but also personally guide you throughout the itinerary to ensure that your African nature experience is about you.
My aim is to change the way my clients see the world and on a private guided safari you can be assured that this is the case.
Benefits of a Private Guided Safari
- Peace of mind: From the moment you start planning your private safari until you say goodbye I will be there with you every step of the way to make sure sure you don’t have to worry about anything other than enjoying your nature and wildlife experience.
- Continuity: Whether you are traveling to different destinations or you are returning for a second or third safari the continuity I will provide will make for a much more enjoyable and in depth wildlife experience.
- Company: You decide how many people you would like to travel with – either just yourself or travel with good friends and family – the choice is yours.
- Choice: I will work with you to customise everything from the level of accommodation to the destination and areas to visit in order to maximise the potential to see and photograph the key species on your list.
- Collaboration: Having worked and guided at many 5-star lodges and having traveled extensively throughout the world I understand the importance of collaborating with the local guides and lodge staff in order to create and mould your perfect safari.
- Accessibility: Since I will be with you throughout your safari so you won’t have to wait until game drive time to ask questions on wildlife and photography.
- Education: Whatever your level of photography you can be assured of leaving your private guided safari with new skills, techniques and inspiration. I am heavily involved in the various Wild Eye course and workshops and teaching forms a part of the offering on every private safari that I host.
- Time: Having the time to focus on the sightings and experiences that you want to focus is priceless and I will assist in maximising these moments in the field.
- Qualified: I have all the necessary FGASA qualifications and am very experienced in the guiding and hospitality industries – something I am truly proud of and believe makes a difference to the value that I bring to your safari.
- Fun: The Wild Eye ethos has always revolved around the enjoyment of the safari experience and when you mix this with a relaxed professionalism and true passion for nature you can be assured of an incredible and fun adventure with more than a few laughs.
Wild Eye: As one of the co founders and directors of Wild Eye you can rest assured that, whether during the booking process or when we are out in the field, you have the backing of the most dynamic specialist photographic travel operator in South Africa.
Let's plan your private guided safari
A private safari is completely customised around the destinations you would like to visit, the duration of your safari, group size and budget. In order for us to start the process of planning your unique African safari experience please take a few minutes to complete the form below.
For some suggestions make sure to check out some of my recommended private itineraries below.
Once I receive your information I will be in touch with more details and we will be one step closer to changing the way you see the world!
If you are looking for more ideas for private guided safari itineraries you can take a look at the various set departure photographic safaris on the Wild Eye website. Any of these itineraries can be customised or combined into a private departure.